We know you like to choose how you pay, so we offer plenty of payment options! At Gorman online, we accept the following payment methods:
- Credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard and American Express
Afterpay offers interest-free payment plans for your purchases (limited to $1000) - so you can buy and receive what you want today and pay it off in four equal instalments fortnightly!
To make a purchase using Afterpay you must:
- Pay using a debit or credit card.
- Be over 18 years of age.
- Be an Australian residential address.
- Add your Gorman haul (lucky you!) to your cart.
- At checkout, fill in all the information we need to get your item safely to you, and select Afterpay as your payment method.
- You’ll be redirected to the Afterpay website, where you’ll need to sign up or login to your Afterpay account to finalise your payment.
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
- For first-time Afterpay customers online, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle with using afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction, where the total transaction value is less than $500. If the purchase value is equal to or exceeds $500, the first instalment must be paid at the time of the transaction occurring.
- If you wish to return your goods, complete the online returns process as per the normal returns policy – if eligible for a refund, your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge. Please click here for our Returns and Exchanges policy.
- No exchanges can be made on Afterpay purchases.
- When you link your Afterpay account to a debit or credit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.
- *If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.
- For more information about Afterpay terms and conditions, visit the Afterpay website.
You can view our prices in a variety of currencies! Currently, our options are AUD, GBP, CNY, EUR and USD. Select a currency from our dropdown in the top menu to view our items in your chosen currency according to the most recent exchange rate. Cost of shipping will also be reflected in your chosen currency at checkout, however Gorman online processes all orders in AUD.
Regardless of your chosen currency view, you will be charged in Australian Dollars at the current conversion rate when you check out, which may vary depending on your chosen payment method.
Find out which size will be perfect for you in Gorman using our size guide here.
We’re so glad you asked! We love knowing that you want to take the best care of your Gorman purchases.
We use high quality fabrications to make our products, which sometimes include delicate materials. This means care instructions should be followed to ensure you get the best longevity out of your garment. You can find the appropriate care instructions for your Gorman garment on the tag attached to its inside seam.
Please note beads and sequins may be lost or damaged if worn in conditions where continual rubbing occurs. Particularly intricate or delicate garments may have special dry-cleaning requirements - we recommend you use a trusted and reputable dry-cleaner to ensure you get it back in one piece.
Treat your Gorman pieces with care and love!Footwear
No one likes to scuff up their shoes. We recommend you spray your new kicks with an appropriate protector before wearing them. To give your shoes an extra set of lives, check and replace the top pieces on your heels regularly, allowing them to wear down completely will cause irreparable damage to your shoes.
We do our absolute best to colour-match our garment photography to how our items look in real life. However, colours do tend to appear differently on different monitors, and we can’t guarantee a 100% match in colour.
Pre-order items are items that are available for you to purchase before stock has reached our warehouse ready for distribution. Pre-ordering an item guarantees you’ve secured that piece (or two) you have your eye on before it hits the shelves, but may mean you need to wait for the stock to arrive in our warehouse. We will only ever list styles for pre-order when we know they’re on their way and not far from arriving to us. As soon as the stock arrives at our doors we’ll post your pre-ordered item(s) to you and where we can, we’ll advise you of the estimated delivery date.
If a specific size or colour is not listed, it’s currently out of stock or sold out.
If you’re a particularly keen bean for a certain style, contact our customer service team at email@example.com or on (03) 8420 0336 and they will do their best to see if we can track it down for you.
Yup. Simply un-check ‘Ship To The Same Address’ under your billing address, and enter the lucky gift recipient’s address as your shipping address.
We aim to fulfil every single order placed on our website – but there is a very small possibility of overselling stock if several orders are placed at the same time. This sort of situation only comes about rarely, but if it does happen, you will receive an email indicating that a particular item you ordered is out of stock and you will be refunded the amount you paid for the item(s).
Happy Birthday! We love to help you celebrate your birthday with a little extra something. Provided you’re signed up with a Gorman online account (not just to our mailing list), a special birthday discount code will land in your emails on the day of your birthday.
And since it’s YOUR birthday voucher, and no one else’s, here’s some important information to remember.
Your special Birthday Discount Voucher is:
- limited to one per year, one per customer and valid for one week only.
- can be redeemed online when logged into your account or in store with photo ID.
- can only be used by the account holder
- can be used on full price items only, excluding in-store and online gift cards.
- is not valid for use in clearance stores or in conjunction with any other offer.
- is not valid for use in conjunction with a lay-by.
Absolutely. Gorman online recognise and agree that the privacy of all personal information is important to individuals. All personal information collected to process and fulfil your order is to be minimal, private, correct, safe and most importantly in the control of the individual.
We do not share any credit card information with any third parties, other than for the purpose of processing payments for the product you have ordered. We will only ask for and use relevant personal information necessary to conduct our business. All information collected for Gorman is for the sole purpose and use of Gorman.