Playground Art Comp Terms & Conditions
Gorman ‘Kids Art’ competition
Gorman ‘Kids Art’ Competition Terms and Conditions
What are these Terms and Conditions?
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the Promoter’s competition giving you the chance to win 1x $500 AUD, 1x $400 AUD or 1x $300 AUD Riot Art and Craft voucher or $1,000 AUD Gorman online voucher.
By entering this Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You should read them carefully and we recommend you save a copy of them for your reference.
Gorman (The ‘Promoter’)
1. What is the prize & terms?
The 4 prizes included are valued at:
1. Gorman Kids Art Winner Selected by Lisa Gorman / Gorman Clothing:
1x $1,000 AUD Gorman Online Voucher Valid at www.gormanshop.com.au
10x printed t-shirts featuring the winners artwork
The winner of the Gorman Kids Art Competition will be selected by Lisa Gorman. This selected winning artwork will be screen printed onto a kids t-shirt and available to purchase from www.gormanshop.com.au after the winning artwork has been selected. $10 AUD from every t-shirt sold via pre-order online featuring the winning artwork submission will be donated to the Melbourne City Mission in support of young people at risk, or experiencing homelessness.
2. Gorman Kids Art Winner First Place: voted by the public
1x $500 AUD Online Voucher Valid at Riot Art and Craft
3. Gorman Kids Art Winner Second Place: voted by the public
1x $400 AUD Online Voucher Valid at Riot Art and Craft
4. Gorman Kids Art Winner Third Place: voted by the public
1x $300 AUD Online Voucher Valid at Riot Art and Craft
This competition is open to primary school aged children only. Artwork submissions close 11:59pm aest Tuesday 5 May, 2020 and all artworks will be listed on www.gormanshop.con.au from Wednesday 6 May for 48 hours to be voted on. Artwork submissions may be uploaded onto the website prior to Wednesday 6 May for people to view.
The three artworks that receive the most votes from the public will win gift card prizes to spend at Riot Art & Craft.
There is no limit to the amount of times artworks can be voted on. Artworks are to contain no more than five different colours and are to be submitted with student’s first name, initial of surname and age. All artwork submissions are to be emailed from a parent of guardian’s email address with their permissions.
When can you enter the Competition?
2. The Competition opens Tuesday 21st April 2020 and submissions close on Tuesday 5 May 2020. All artwork submissions will be available on gormanshop.com.au from Wednesday 6 May 2020 for 48 hours for the public to vote on.
3. The draw will take place on Friday 8 May 2020.
What are the conditions of entry?
4. To enter this Competition, you must:
a) Be a primary school aged child with the permission of your parent or guardian
b) Submit your artwork to the theme ‘Magical Playground’ to email@example.com
c) Provide the first name, initial of last name and age of child’s entry
5. There is no charge to enter the Competition other than the usual Internet connection charges payable to your service provider and/or telephone company.
6. Open to all Australian entries
8. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
9. You are not eligible to enter if you are an employee, or partner or immediate family member of an employee of the Promoter or any third party company or agency directly connected with the creation or administration of this Competition.
When will the winners be chosen?
10. This will be judged by a team including but not restricted to; creative team & marketing managers.
11. Valid Entries: The Promoter will attempt to notify the winners using the contact details provided at the time of the pledge. Should the Promoter be unable to contact any of the winners by 5PM Monday 12 May 2020, the Promoter reserves the right to forfeit the prize, repeat the selection process and choose a replacement winner.
12. The winner’s names will be available upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Promoter is not liable for any damages that may occur while prize pack is in transit, and is not liable for loss or damage package.
14. Prize will be sent via email and Australian Post through Express post.
How will my personal information be used?
16. You agree that we can use your name on social media as ‘the winner’ and off-line in all media and press releases about or reporting on the Competition, the Event or the Promoter.
17. By entering the competition you automatically agree to the usage of artwork to be displayed temporarily on www.gormanshop.com.au and to be printed onto t-shirts that will be available for purchase at www.gormanshop.com.au.
18. By entering the Competition, you agree to your personal information being used for the purposes described in these Terms and Conditions, including the purposes of assessing your eligibility, administering the Competition, prize fulfilment, and for contacting you if you are selected as a winner.
19. By participating in the Competition you hereby warrant that all personal information submitted by you is true, current and complete and that the e-mail address you submit is accurate and valid.
20. Any entry made or attempted to be made in a manner which in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion is contrary to the spirit of these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unfair to other entrants will be invalid and may result in your disqualification from the Competition. Examples of entries or behaviour which are not allowed include fraudulent entries, bulk entries, automated entries, cheating, hacking or deception.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice in circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control where the Promoter reasonably considers such cancellation or amendment is unavoidable.
22. The winner acknowledges that all intellectual property rights belonging to the Promoter, such as but not limited to the gorman manor logos, as well as the intellectual property rights of its partners and sponsors and any audiovisual material produced containing images of the Competition winners are and shall remain the Promoter’s sole and exclusive property or its partners or sponsors.
23. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or mail delivery, communications line failure, theft, destruction, corruption, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
24. The Promoter shall not have any liability and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant in this Competition or resulting from the Prizes. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death and personal injury as a result of its negligence.
25. In the event of any dispute, whether such dispute concerns the conduct or eligibility of participants, results or any and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.